Sunday, April 13, 2014

2nd annual fashion walk

Yes!! Manage to get a ride from the two amazing Neon and Glitz. I was getting ready early cause' I kept ruining my makeup. And putting circle lenses takes time.  The cool part is, they live so close to me.

This is my outfit i came up with. I was inspired with the movie Marie Antonniette style. The dress its very beautiful in person. I went out of my comfort zone and decided to get a BTSSB dress. I've notice that i'm starting to fall in love with floral prints. The weather was not too hot. Lucky, my outfit kept me cool.

Here are the cuties who i hang out with.
Omg!! Love there outfits. They are so creative. ;3;
Here i am with my two little sisters. I had search them to give them gifts. 
I also ran in to stephany i love this girl. Very talented and she sings like an angel. She look so cute as always.

Then we decided to go eat at the curry house.
Oh my!! I was craving this for a long tine. Its very delicious. After we ate we went back to fairytale boutique.

 
I need it to take a selfie on fairytale boutique.

Outft:
Jsk- icing dancing cake btssb
Shoes- bodyline
Tights- ebay
Accessories- kawaiigoods.com, chocomint, ap, btssb, offbrand.
Blouse- ap

I manage to take a cute picture with my friend jordan. I love how he look.

After that it was getting pretty late so we had to go home. I also got cute gifts from all of my bowfriends.
This a gift from: neon and glitz
A cute gift from my sister desiree. :)
A gift from steffani. ;3; my baby sister really knows what i love.
And a cute gift from vanda. She spoil me with cute stuff.
More from vanda. Little twin stars. Oh my..,
A cute gift from glitz. ;3;
Awwe reba gave me this for my babyshower.
And this cute lolita statue. I forgot the name of this cutie. 
I put the cute plush doll on my tokidoki moo mafia plush collection.
I commission oli to make me these cuties. I just love them too much.

Overall i had a great time. And hopefully i can do it again.

watch the mini video. ;3;

No comments:

Post a Comment